The Fusion Option brings you hospitalisation cover with no overall annual limit at the Fusion Network of private hospitals.
- Hospitalisation from the Fusion Network of private hospitals.
- Preventative care and early detection tests.
R1 199 per month
The Fusion Option provides cover for hospitalisation at the Fusion Network of private hospitals with no overall annual limit.
For chronic treatment, including scripts and medication, you need to use State facilities.
Health Platform Benefit
Free health screening cover
Covers a range of benefits, such as preventative screening tests, certain check-ups, and more.
Specialised procedures/treatment do not necessarily require admission to hospital and are included in the Major Medical Benefit – provided that the treatment is clinically appropriate and has been authorised.
- Specialists are covered up to 100% of the Momentum Medical Scheme Rate.
- Hospital accounts are covered in full at the rate agreed upon with the hospital group.
- Prescribed Minimum Benefit* oncology treatment is covered at the Fusion Network of Oncologists.
- Anti-retroviral treatment: R38 500 per family at preferred provider.
- HIV-related hospital admissions: R39 000 per family at Fusion Network hospitals.
R5 million per 90-day journey.
Health Platform Benefit
- baby immunisations covered up to the age of 6 in private facilities for baby’s first year, limited to R2 800. Once the limit is reached, immunisations are available at the Department of Health baby clinics,
- flu vaccines,
- tetanus-diphtheria injections, and more.
- health assessment,
- dental consultation,
- pap smear:
- pap smear (pathologist) consultation at nurse or GP
- Standard or LBC (Liquid based cytology)
- Or HPV PCR screening test (If result indicates high risk, then a follow-up LBC is also covered)
- general physical examination,
- prostate specific antigens,
- cholesterol tests,
- blood sugar tests,
- HIV tests.
- a urine test,
- certain antenatal pathology tests,
- 1 paediatrician visit in baby's first year,
- 2 pregnancy scans, and
- a nurse home visit after returning home from the hospital.
This is only a summary of our benefits. Read the Fusion Option brochure for more details. Momentum Medical Scheme rules apply.
A voluntary savings account that works seamlessly with your medical aid. It pays for treatments and procedures not covered by
R40 per year
Get free expert health advice from qualified South African medical doctors through your phone or mobile device, 24/7/365.