Draft a free and valid Will online
Draft your Will
in 3 easy steps
in 3 easy steps
Follow these steps and you'll be done in no time at all.
- We'll ask you to complete a series of questions related to your estate and final wishes.
- Once completed, you can download and print your Will.
- Get 2 witnesses to sign your Will to make it legally binding.
Depending on the complexity of the contents of your Will, the process can take between 10 or 15 minutes to complete.
Trust us with the
safekeeping of your Will
Although you're responsible for the secure storage of your signed Will at home, Momentum Trust
can be the custodian of your Will, making sure that nothing will happen to it, that it’s easily accessible, and that the burden is eased on your loved ones.
Contact Momentum Trust for the safekeeping of your Will.
Can I draft my own Will?
Since a Will is a legal document it’s advisable to get professional assistance. If you’re not sure about using our online Will process, don’t worry we’ll help you.
- Our financial advisers can take you through, step-by-step, on how your Will should be drafted.
- Momentum’s Will drafting office also has professionals who can help you. Contact us by sending an email to Momentum Trust.
Unlike the free online Will process, both these options can carry a fee.
Include your nominated executor who will manage the administration of your estate.
Include who your beneficiaries are who will inherit from your estate.
Stipulate if you would prefer a burial or a cremation.
Name the guardians of your children and their responsibilities.