Home Contents and Personal Belongings Insurance claim
We know how valuable your personal belongings and items in your home are to you, that’s why we’re here for you every step of your way when you have to claim for stolen or damaged items that you carry or are in your home.
Reporting your claim
You can use the Momentum app to initiate home contents and personal belongings claims, or report them telephonically. All claims must be reported as soon as possible and no later than 30 days from the date of the incident.
Call us and provide
- Details of all the items that were damaged or stolen.
- Previous insurance details (if applicable).
- For Theft claims - SAPS case number or A1/A2 statement (Make sure to get this from the nearest police station where the incident took place, within 48hrs of the incident).
- For Fire claims - Information relating to first responders to the scene, such as fire station, SAPS, and any witnesses.
What happens next?
- We’ll update you via telephone, email, or SMS about timelines and details of any outstanding requirements.
- Please note your assistance may be required in the validation of your claim.