Momentum and its employees respect your privacy.
- Momentum will not collect, collate, process or reveal your personal information without your permission, unless we are legally required to do so.
- We will only electronically request, collect, collate, process or store your personal information if it is lawful for us to do so.
- If we need your personal information, we will disclose the reason to you in writing. In addition, we will not reveal your personal information for any purpose other than the one we inform you of. We will also not give your personal information to a third party without your consent, unless we are legally required to do so.
- We will keep a record of your personal information for the purpose it is intended.
- We will make every effort to make sure that your personal information is kept confidential and secure, by storing it on our secure database.
- We keep all recorded financial information strictly confidential. This means that we will not disclose this information to any third party that has no right or title to it.
- We take reasonable and necessary precautions to secure your transactions on our website - however, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of your transactions.
- Using this website is entirely at your own risk.
- The Momentum website may make use of cookie and tracking technology, where information that you send while on the website, is saved on your hard drive. This allows the Momentum website to recognise you on your next visit. This technology is useful for gathering information, such as the type of browser and operating system you use. The information will enable us to track the number of visitors to our website and understand how visitors use it. Personal information cannot be collected via cookie technology.
- Momentum may use your information for marketing purposes within Momentum and may send you promotional material or information that may be of interest to you.