There’s absolutely no point in paying for features that you will never use. That’s why we’re proud to introduce one of the most economical insurance cover options available, rand for rand.
- Value-for-money car and home contents insurance.
- Economical insurance cover.
- Multi-peril car and home contents policy.
What kind of policy
is Easisure Basic?
Quite simply, it’s a multi-peril car and home contents policy that:
- Caters for one regular named driver, plus one additional nominated driver.
- Offers economical premiums (if you only insure your vehicle) and rewards you even more for insuring your possessions with your car.
- Waives your windscreen excess (dependent on vehicle type and warranty status) when using Momentum Insurance approved glass providers.
To apply for Easisure
Basic, what do I need?
Just the basics!
- Your vehicle.
Your household contents (combined minimum value of
- Your home (minimum value of R500 000).
- Any combination of the above.
What else can Easisure
For a minimal amount you can add:
- Scratch and Dent cover.
- Credit shortfall cover.
- Tyre cover.
- Personal belongings cover (specified and unspecified).
- Basic car hire.
What else can Easisure Basic cover?
- Golf carts, trailers, caravans, caravan contents, scooters, motorcycles, quad bikes, or pedal cycles.
- Cameras, mobile phones, tablets, computers, and other specified personal belongings.
- Garden and leisure equipment.
- Coins and documents.
Contact us if you're interested in this option.