How to submit a medical aid claim
You can submit your medical aid claim, follow up on a claim, or provide us with additional required information in any of the following ways:
Call (South Africa)
PO Box 2338, Durban, 4000
Business hours are Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00.
Closed on Sundays and public holidays.
Information required to submit a claim
To make sure that we process your claim as quickly as possible, please include the following information when submitting your claim:
- Your membership number.
- The principal member’s surname, initials, and first name.
- The patient’s surname, initials, and first name.
- Date of treatment.
- The amount charged.
- The ICD–10 code (code to indicate what condition you’ve been diagnosed with), tariff (product-specific code for procedures and claims), and NAPPI code (unique identifier for a given ethical, surgical, or consumable product).
- The service provider’s name and practice number.
- Proof of payment, if you have paid the claim out of your own pocket.