Outcome-based investing philosophy
Our outcome-based investing approach is more than an investment philosophy – it’s a belief system defining the way we manage and grow your investments. We never take shortcuts with short-term solutions for your long-term goals and help to show you that future goals cannot be achieved by relying on past benchmarks.
What is outcome-based investing?
Whether it’s investing for a comfortable retirement, taking that dream holiday or securing your child’s education, we all have life goals that require money. We understand this and know that each investor is unique, which is why we help construct investment portfolios or funds based on what you want to achieve, how much you have to invest and when you need the money by. This forms a solid foundation for achieving your investment goals.
Our three investment pillars
We help clients understand and articulate their needs and solve for appropriate investment outcomes.
We make the journey as comfortable as possible.
We remain focused on the right outcomes.
Investing with purpose
Outcome-based investing is about placing your goals at the centre of the investment process.
- Constructing portfolios around your goals, not an arbitrary peer group.
- Maximising the probability of you achieving your unique goals.
- Ensuring portfolios remain flexible, adaptable and diversified.
- Ensuring an attractive risk-adjusted return that provides a more consistent investment experience over time.
- Limiting the risk and temptation of market timing.