Find your nearest vaccination centre
Select a vaccine site below for site specific updates. All our vaccination centres are fully operational and vaccinating people 35 years and over who have registered on EVDS.
After you have registered and when it’s your turn to be vaccinated, you will receive an SMS from the EVDS informing you of the date you should go for your vaccine and the vaccination centre details. Please only visit the vaccine centre when you have received your SMS from EVDS to prevent long waiting periods.
Vaccination centres operating hours
Monday - Friday: 8:00 - 16:00
We’re closed on the weekends and public holidays.
We reserve the right to close the gates before 16:00 in order to assist those who are already in the queue.
Do you qualify to be vaccinated at this site?
- Are you a medical scheme member that’s 35 years or over, have registered on the EVDS, and have been directed to our site? If yes, please remember to bring your ID and medical scheme card.
- Are you 35 years or over and have been directed to our site by the EVDS system even though you are not a medical scheme member? If yes, please remember to bring your ID with you.
If neither of the above options apply to you, then you will need to register on the EVDS, and make use of the vaccination site that is allocated to you. This is how you can register on the EVDS.
How do we prioritise the queues at the vaccination sites?
The elderly, frail, and disabled individuals and those with scheduled appointments (1st and 2nd vaccine) will be prioritised. Walk-ins will be prioritised according to age as well as teachers, public sector, and healthcare employees (as prescribed by the DOH). As walk-in volumes have increased over the last few days, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to assist you on your chosen day but our teams are committed to assisting as many individuals as possible.
What to bring with you when coming for your vaccine
- Your ID and medical aid card if you are on a medical aid.
- If you can, try and come alone as we are trying to adhere to social distancing rules.
- Children might get bored at the sites as there is not much for them to do during the wait so, please see if you can make arrangements for them.
- Check the weather for the day you are coming for your vaccine and dress accordingly.
- Coffee, snacks, and water stations are available so please bring cash to purchase any refreshments.