The Momentum Life Cover Provider
If you were to die, would your family be able to cope financially?
Would they be able to pay any debt and have an income? Will your children be able to go to school and university? Will your family still have a place to stay and food on the table?
Will you be able to provide for your family or maintain your lifestyle if you become critically ill or disabled?
These are important questions, because even though these are topics we don't like discussing, it can affect us when we least expect it.
Life Cover Provider, one of our two life insurance policies, provides you with essential death, disability and critical illness cover. Trust Momentum, one of the best insurance companies in South Africa, ranked top of the South African customer service satisfaction index 2016, to help you leave a legacy after your death or help you cope with the financial burdens associated with becoming critically ill or disabled.
Get a Momentum Life Cover Provider quote online to ensure you and your family have the necessary financial help that enables you to deal with unexpected life-changing events.
Life, critical illness, and disability benefits
- Choose life cover of between R100 000 and R3 000 000.
- The life insurance benefit does not expire at a specified age.
- Pays a lump sum on your death, which could help financially support your family, settle debt and pay for estate duties. If you contract a terminal illness, we may also pay out the lump sum amount before your death. Up to R50 000 of the lump sum may also be paid within 2 working days to help with funeral-related expenses.
- Choose critical illness cover of between R100 000 and R3 000 000.
- The critical illness benefit does not expire at a specified age.
- Pays a lump sum if you get critically ill (as defined ), which could help pay for lifestyle adjustments and paying off debt. A long list of illnesses are covered but, the most commonly known dread diseases are cancer, heart attacks and strokes.
- Choose disability cover of between R100 000 and R3 000 000.
- The disability insurance benefit will expire at the policy anniversary before your 65th birthday.
- This benefit pays the cover amount once-off to you, if you get disabled.
- Pays a lump sum if you get disabled, which could help pay for lifestyle adjustments, paying off debt and even create some ongoing income. Disability is defined differently depending on your occupation. One option considers whether you are unable to perform the normal duties of your own occupation and another whether you are unable to perform certain activities of daily work. We will automatically quote on the one that is appropriate for you.
Additional Life Cover Provider features
- Quick online life insurance quotes available, or free call back option.
- A simple process, including telephonic underwriting and a quick HIV test.
- Free life cover from acceptance of cover until first premium.
- Different premium patterns to choose from that will determine how your premiums and benefits change from year to year.
- A life insurance premium guarantee for 10 years for all Life Cover Provider policies.
- Comprehensive stand-alone life, critical illness and dissability cover meaning that no claim under any benefit will reduce the cover of any other benefit. However, if you want the cover amount of other benefits to reduce when this cover amount is paid, this option is available and will reduce your premium.
- FREE membership to Starter Multiply
- Up to R4 000 discount on certain funeral services at AVBOB.