At FundsAtWork we believe that it is important for our members to be both financially and physically well. That’s why we have teamed up with Multiply, Momentum’s wellness and rewards programme. Together with Multiply, we’ve found a way to boost your health and fitness while boosting your financial wellness. Good health goes hand-in-hand with wealth and by giving you the opportunity to earn up to 60% back in EmployeeReturns we hope we are assisting you to take charge of your physical health to earn rewards, both physical and financial.
For more information vist Momentum FundsAtWork.
You can earn up to 60% in EmployeeReturns on qualifying FundsAtWork insurance premiums, which you can use to boost your FundsAtWork retirement savings account, your Momentum HealthSaver account or you can even have this converted into Pick n Pay Smart Shopper points if you don’t have a HealthSaver account. Your EmployeeReturns is calculated using the combined results of your Healthy Heart Score, Multiply status and Active Dayz™ (or your Fitness Assessment Level).
The table below details what EmployeeReturns you can earn every month, based on your Healthy Heart Score, Multiply status and Active Dayz™ achieved at the end of the month (or your Fitness Assessment level) :
Everyone benefits with FundsAtWork and Multiply
All FundsAtWork members that belong to the Umbrella Fund or have insurance only benefits qualify for EmployeeReturns.
|If you have||You will get|
|Lump sum death benefit – Provided by the Fund**||+ Multiply Premier||+ FundsAtWork Umbrella Pension or Provident Fund retirement savings account||= Up to 60% of your insurance premium allocated to your retirement savings account monthly*|
|Lump sum death and /or critical illness benefit - Standalone||+ Multiply Premier||+ Momentum HealthSaver account||= Up to 60% of your insurance premium allocated to your HealthSaver account monthly*|
|Lump sum death and/or critical illness benefit - Standalone||+ Multiply Premier||+ Pick n Pay Smart Shopper card linked to Multiply||= Up to 30% of your insurance premium allocated to your Pick n Pay Smart Shopper card monthly*|
* The insurance premiums are capped at a maximum of R3 000 per month for the purpose of calculating the EmployeeReturns.
**The Fund is either the FundsAtWork Umbrella Pension or Provident Fund, depending on your membership.
The FundsAtWork benefit is not available on Multiply Provider.
The FundsAtWork benefit is not available on Multiply Starter. Upgrade to Multiply Premier to enjoy this benefit.
How to get it
- You have to be a FundsAtWork and a Multiply Premier member in order to earn EmployeeReturns. You also have to have a Healthy Heart Score.
- Once you have registered on Momentum’s website (further information on how to do this is explained in the member’s Quick Guide), go to www.momentum.co.za and login using your Username and Password. Then select the ‘view details’ button under the Momentum Employee Benefits section. Select ‘EmployeeReturns’ under the ‘Rewards’ menu and if you have Multiply Premier, you can activate your EmployeeReturns. You can also call the FundsAtWork client contact centre on 0860 65 75 85 for help with the registration.
- A confirmation email and SMS will be sent to you after the activation of your benefit. Afterwards an email or SMS will be sent to notify you of payment into your HealthSaver account, retirement savings account or Pick n Pay Smart Shopper card.
These are the steps you need to take to start earning your EmployeeReturns:
1. Get your Healthy Heart Score
In order for us to provide you with a Healthy Heart Score, you need to complete a health assessment. As a Multiply member, you are entitled to one free health assessment per year.
How the Health Assessment works
- During the health assessment, your blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), cholesterol and blood sugar (finger prick tests) will be measured. You can complete your health assessment at any Dis-Chem, or Clicks clinic.
- Simply contact the clinic sister to make your appointment. If you are a Momentum Health member, then you are entitled to one more free Health assessment as part of the Health Platform benefit (only adult beneficiaries). You can also use your HealthSaver to pay for additional assessments.
- Results from your completed Health Assessment together with your smoking status will then be used to calculate your Healthy Heart Score and identify which category your heart health falls in, either: green, amber or red.
2. Get Active
Physical activity is being recognised globally as one of the biggest fighters of illness like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancers, depression and more. We have solutions and tools in place to help you get and stay active:
Earn an Active Day by doing any of the following:
- hitting 10 000 steps in a day or accumulating 300 calories in a session (by using any of our supported activity tracking devices or apps).
- going to the gym
- participating in an event such as the Cape Town Cycle Tour (claimed via Entrytime).
Read more on Active Dayz™ to see how it works.
Multiply will also recognise and use your fitness assessment level to calculate your rewards if you choose this as an alternative to Active Dayz™. Complete your fitness assessment at a recognised Multiply biokineticist and you will obtain a fitness assessment level which will be fixed for a period of 6 months. Each month we will use the best result of either your Active Dayz™ or your fitness assessment to calculate your EmployeeReturns.
3. Improve your Multiply Status
Everyone loves going up. Getting to the next status means bigger discounts, better benefits and feeling healthier and happier about it all. Everything you do with Multiply earns you points. The higher up you go in the programme, the richer your rewards. And the chances are, you’ll be a whole lot more fitter, financially well and healthier too.
Using the benefit:
- Rewards earned on your EmployeeReturns can be used to boost your FundsAtWork retirement savings account, your Momentum HealthSaver account or can even be converted into Pick n Pay Smart Shopper points if you don’t have a HealthSaver account.
- If you have both a HealthSaver account and a Pick n Pay Smart Shopper card, the rewards will be paid into the HealthSaver and not into the Pick n Pay Smart Shopper card.
- If the benefit is paid as Pick n Pay Smart Shopper points, it will be half of the amount that would be paid into your retirement savings account or HealthSaver account.
- The EmployeeReturns does not cost anything; you just have to pay your monthly Multiply Premier membership fee.
The standard Momentum Ts & Cs apply
Click here for FundsAtWork Ts and Cs.