A 360˚ view of Financial Wellness
Leveraging off the success of the recent DNA forums that were hosted across the country, Momentum is proud to presents a fantastic integrated sales and marketing campaign called the "Go 360˚ Challenge". This exciting challenge kicks-off today and will conclude on 26 November 2014.
As the name suggests, the campaign promotes Momentum’s entire product range that can "fill the gaps" in clients' financial wellness; gaps that might prevent them from experiencing true financial wellbeing. The aim of the campaign is to drive awareness in the market around Momentum's holistic value proposition of financial wellness but at the same time build and strengthen our partnerships with new and existing intermediaries.
Hence, the Go 360˚ Challenge presents intermediaries with the best of both worlds; great offers that will expand their business and the opportunity to empower their clients and help them enhance their financial wellness.
Herewith a summary of the special offers that Momentum has put together especially for intermediaries:
- Clients can save up to 15% on their Myriad premiums with the Elite Lives Special Offer.
- Clients can enjoy free Accidental Death Cover of 100% on new critical illness cover by way of Momentum Myriad's Holiday Care offer.
- Four easy steps to guaranteed Gold status and a 100% reimbursement of the once-off gym activation fee of R695 for new Multiply members.
- Clients stand a change of qualifying for 10 000 Multiply points instead of the normal 5 000 under the Wills campaign.
- Maximise clients' HealthReturns earnings with a free Fitness Assessment from Momentum Health.
- Clients can receive free Multiply membership for 12 months with FundsAtWork.
- Last but certainly not least, intermediaries can increase their earnings with a 4.5% up-front advice fee while clients receive an additional 5% bonus with the Global Growth Allocator from Momentum Wealth.
Momentum's sustained success lies in identifying clients' shortcomings and in providing solutions that enhance their financial wellness. Essentially this means that our comprehensive range of financial wellness products and services must be relevant, innovative and fully aligned to the current and future behaviours and needs of our clients.
We are confident that the Go 360˚ Challenge will address all of the above and allow clients to truly experience financial wellbeing, not only in their individual capacity but also in their communities and ultimately in the broader nation.
For more information contact your Momentum marketing adviser.
For media queries please send an email to: